Saturday, April 7, 2007




80s vintage purse
its super vintage sold back in the 80s
selling at only 20$

SELLING THE SAME PATTERN AS THE ABOVE , this one is in black genuine leather
SELLING AT 15$ ( from the 80s )


SNAKE SKIN WALLET

SELLING AT 2$ !!!


COLLECTIONS of VINTAGE ITEMS

1) blink blink like silver purse at 1$
2) checked retro hot pink purse at 1$
3) snake skin wallet at 2$ with lots of compartment
4) retro red hairclip , selling at 2$ (keeping one for myself) (non-nego)
5) retro banana color clip at 2$ (keeping one for myself) (non-nego)
6) retro blue hair clip at 2$ (keeping one for myself) (non-nego)
7) granny's old vintage 80s purse ( this wallet is sold back in the 80s !) extremely rare & unique
have two of them , thus keeping one for myself . Selling this off at 20$ (non-nego)

for pictures , pls mailed me for them

All BRAND NEW under here (: